Tuesday 9 February 2016

My cocktail is on fire...

If you are looking for a place to chill out and have a cocktail on a Sunday afternoon go for  " T5 "  situated in Kolonaki area in Athens... That is if you are anywhere near Athens of course...

The skilled barmen surprised us with their hot cocktails...

The ones closer to my taste were "Minnie" - consisted or rum, wine, cherry liqueur and mainly rose flavour -for those who prefer sweet tastes... and also "Mona Lisa", which I can confidently say I hesitant to try out, since it's made with whiskey which I don't normally drink, but I gave it a shot just because of the ingredients - dark chocolate, butterscotch and caramel - and I can proudly say I did not regret it at all, on the contrary it was quite amazing...

I would personally recommend you to try one of them, apart from the taste, it's really worth to see how they’re made...





T5:
Tsakalof 5, Athens 10431


No comments:

Post a Comment