Tuesday 26 January 2016

Amsterdam... The "Sweet" Paradise...

Having spent a long weekend in Amsterdam, I would say it was a very inspiring -foodwise- city...

Cycling around the city turned to be an exhausting activity, so I felt like I should reward myself, buying all kinds of different sweets and anyway Amsterdam is famous for the waffles and crepes, so of course I couldn't miss that.

I had a waffle in "Suffren Patisserie", the dough of which was so hot, soft and delicious and it was covered with nutella and smarties... Might not look something special, until you try it......


Suffren Patisserie:
Reguliersbreestraat 7, Amsterdam, Netherlands

My next temptation was at "Dolce & Gelato bio", was a very well-cooked crepe with crispy dough, stuffed with white chocolate and nutella and loads of crispy caramel pieces, which came with a scoop of Kit-Kat on top. Nostalgia comes into my mind, every time I think about it .....
Just a note for all of you, who take seriously into your account the origin of the ingredients, you should be aware that they only use biological.




Dolce & Gelato BIO:
Damstraat 25, 1012 JL, Amsterdam


One more desire for sweets led me to "Metropolitan", where I tasted pop-corn covered with white chocolate and poping sugar... An amazing snack, which made my mouth explode !!


Metropolitan:
Warmoesstraat 135A, 1012 JB Amsterdam, The Netherlands


Seems like Amsterdam hides many sweet temptations and I would highly recommend to everyone visiting Amsterdam not to hesitate to try them....

No comments:

Post a Comment